August 20 – 24, 2023 | WDW Swan & Dolphin Hotels and Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts, Orlando, FL | Booth #2309, Atlantic Pavilion
Change is inevitable, and, in our industry, that change can bring many opportunities for the nimble and prepared. As a partner and change agent for IT departments in the legal services industry, attending and participating in the conversation at ILTACON was a natural fit.
ILTACON is “a multi-day conference with comprehensive peer-driven programs, educational content, and face-to-face networking. Industry experts and the legal community collaborate to discover and evolve successful legal operation strategies for today’s transforming legal industry.”
K2 Services, formerly part of HBR Consulting, has gone through a lot of change this year ourselves, as we have refined and refocused our mission to create value for the legal services industry by being a single-stop source for holistic managed IT services so that firms can focus on strategic initiatives that drive growth, differentiation, and better client experiences.
That alignment of mission between K2 and ILTACON is a great reason for those attending to find us there and start a conversation about how our capabilities can help you achieve your goals. Some areas where we help our clients include:
- Consulting and transformation project initiatives
- IT managed services (fully and co-managed)
- Helpdesk and support services
- Technology and application hosting services
You can book a meeting with us at ILTACON here or stop by our booth during expo floor hours (Booth #2309, Atlantic Pavilion).
If you’re not ready for a meeting but looking to learn from our experience and expertise, you can attend one of three sessions at which K2 Services thought leaders will be speaking:
- Nicholas Davis, “Revolutionizing Legal Support: Embrace or Abandon?” – Exploring innovative strategies for redefining legal helpdesk and support roles.
- Axelle Flemming, “Building a Culture of Feedback” – Discussions on effective strategies for establishing a genuine feedback culture, including upward feedback, within your firm’s leadership.
- Danny Glezer, “Best Practices in Office 365 Settings” – Learn to determine best settings and techniques for your utilization of Office 365 applications.
We’re looking forward to learning, teaching, and helping at ILTACON, we hope to see you there!